Candidates: Challenging flexible roles
Many of us reach a point in our careers where for a variety of reasons we want to work more flexibly. We want to continue to be challenged and to use our valuable skills and experience to add value to organisations, whilst establishing a different working pattern in our professional lives.
- Our candidate pool includes senior professionals in their chosen fields. We work with individuals across industries and functions to offer our clients the broadest range of the very best talent.
- Typically, our candidates will have a graduate degree and 12+ years of professional experience, working for leading organisations in a wide range of professional functions including marketing, general management, consulting, HR, sales, and legal. Most importantly, our candidates have the energy, commitment and drive to add value to our clients.
- Our assignments range from project roles to permanent positions with reduced hours or days per week. Our candidates work either as external consultants or as direct employees of the client.
- All of our roles are challenging and our clients are demanding, but the work is rewarding and often leads to longer term relationships both with Silverhawk and our clients
- Whilst we cannot take everyone who applies to join our candidate pool, we do promise to consider your application, to read your CV and to meet you if we think we can help you. We will give you honest career advice, and where possible introduce you to our clients and add you to our network of like minded professionals. We rely almost always on personal introduction and referral through our networks.
- We recognise that traditional recruitment channels may not suit your needs. We strive to take a new approach, to listen, and to help you with the next stage of your career.