Our clients understand that employing a senior level candidate on a flexible basis makes economic and cultural sense for their organisation.
Our candidates are highly experienced professionals who have reached a senior level and now pursue their careers on a more flexible basis. They have worked in leading organisations in the public and private sectors across a range of functions and market sectors. They are experienced, committed and results focused, and can be parachuted in to hit the ground running.
Clients access our unique talent pool to resource diverse and challenging roles including:
- Consulting projects – typically a short-term assignment which gives clients flexibility to buy in a specific strategic skill set for a project.
- Interim roles – ideal solution to fill immediate skills gap or assist a company going through transition. Our candidates are parachuted into an organisation with immediate impact and effective results.
- Permanent reduced hours – it is often more effective to employ an experienced professional with proven expertise on a reduced hours basis, than have a less experienced person on a full time basis.
- Full time with an element of flexibility – with the right technology, there is no such thing as being off the grid. Our assignments can be full time roles, but have built-in flexibility, for example four days in the office and one day from home. Our candidates are used to integrating within an organisation on a flexible basis
- Non-executive directorships – using senior level flexible resource is an effective way to increase the diversity and management expertise of your company board.
- Selection Boards – Having an independent facilitator to run the a selection board process has helped our clients decide on the best talent for the role. Silverhawk has advised several clients on short list production, including internal candidates and pre-advertised positions. Our consultants are experienced in the selection process and we are pleased to provide independent advice